Copenhagen Conference 2012
14 - 15 March 2012 the Danish EU Precidency hosted a conference in Copenhagen on Combating Antimicrobial Resistance.
The conference was a joint project between the Danish Ministry of Health and the Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and gathered 300 prominent scientists and officials at a conference in order to discuss and share knowledge and best practice on combating antimicrobial resistance.
The conference generated many intelligent and feasible ideas collected in a conference report (see below). Below you may find the conference report as well as presentations and speeches from the conference.
Speeches and presentations
- Conference Report
- Conference Programme
- Welcoming speeches by the Danish Minister Mette Gjerskov and Pia Olsen Dyhr
- Speech by WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan
- Presentation by Annette Cleveland Nielsen
- Presentation by Christina Greco
- Presentation by Frank Aarestrup
- Presentation by Dominique Monnet
- Presentation by Jan Kluytmann
- Presentation by Jenny Dahl Knudsen
- Presentation by Kari Grave
- Presentation by Niels Frimodt Møller
- Presentation by Nikolaj Nørgård
- Closing remarks by Danish Minister Mette Gjerskov