Copenhagen Workshop on climate change mitigation
The Ministry for Environment and Food hosted the AgriClimate Workshop in Roskilde Landbrugsskole (Roskilde Agricultural School) on the 26th of October 2017. The workshop was attended by representatives from 25 member states of the EU and was the setting for discussions on initiatives for addressing climate change mitigation within 3 main focus areas, Livestock, Soils and Bio based economy.
The report will be published on this website at a later date.
Discussion papers prepared by COWI are available here:
- Discussion paper – Climate Change Mitigation in Agriculture
- Discussion paper – EU Livestock in the Context of Climate Change
- Discussion paper - Managing Soils for Climate Change Mitigation
- Discussion paper - Bio-based Economy
- The CAP post-2020 and the Climate Challenge – Tassos Haniotis
- GHG MITIGATION IN FARMING, CAP AND CLIMATE POLICIES - Faustine Bas-Defossez
- Land Use and Forestry in the 2030 Climate and Energy Framework - Peter Wehrheim
- Agriculture and climate change: from challenges to solutions - Jean-François Soussana
- Agriculture in a bioeconomy - What-to & How-to? – Claus Felby
- Mainstreaming Smart Farming – Farmers perspective - Tamme van der Wal
- Illustration of French initiatives in the agricultural sector - Marine de Talhouët
Report and following up
The workshop discussions and takeaways will be captured in a report to be shared with participants and the public. Participants are invited to carry ideas and takeaways from the workshop into discussions about climate change mitigation in the agriculture and land-use sector in the EU.
The meeting report can be dowloaded here
The workshop is hosted by the Danish Ministry of Environment and Food. The preparation and development of the workshop is carried out in cooperation with COWI.
All questions should be directed to this e-mail: AGRI-CLIMATE-Conference@cowi.com
Additional information will be added to this website and shared with participants ahead of the workshop from august.
The workshop, including lunch and refreshments, is free of charge, but participants are expected to cover other expenses, including travel.
Place of venue
Roskilde Landbrugsskole, Ledreborg Allé 50, 4000 Roskilde.