The Ministry of Environment and Food is responsible for public management of water resources and the marine environment. Each year the Ministry publishes a bathing water atlas showing the quality of bathing water in Denmark. Marine environment monitoring, regulation of ship-based pollution, off-shore activities and rat control are also administered by the Agency.
- Denmark/Groundwater monitoring (Annual results of groundwater quality and quantity monitoring in Denmark).
- Danish Pesticide Leaching Assessment Programme (An intensive monitoring programme aimed at evaluating the leaching risk of pesticides under field conditions).
- Concept for identification of Pesticide-Sensitive Areas (A project with an overall objective to develop an operational concept for identifying areas where shallow aquifers are vulnerable to pesticide contamination).
- Water resources research at Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (Description of general work and selected annual research activities within water resources at the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland).
- Oil Spill Sensitivity Atlas for West Greenland (Web-based environmental oil spill sensitivity atlas for the West Greenland Coastal Zone).
- Environmental Sensitivity Atlas for Coastal Area of Kenya (16 oil spill sensitivity maps for down load).